Below is a listing of the top selling products in the category of
Human Resources, Environmental, Health, and Safety Training Programs
(products are listed from highest to lowest based on quantity ordered).
Follow the links to see the full description of each product.
Forklift Safety: An Operator Training Program (227-K)
- Improve operator safety and reduce the chance of costly forklift accidents.
Respiratory Protection Training Kit (49-K)
- Satisfy the training requirements of OSHAs respiratory protection
Hazard Communication Training For Employees (170-K)
- Comply with OSHAs most-cited standard, and teach employees what
they need to know about hazardous chemicals.
Lockout/Tagout: Safety Training For Employees (228-K)
- Use this kit to help satisfy OSHAs 29 CFR §1910.147(7).
Bloodborne Pathogens In Industry (121-K)
- Bloodborne pathogen training that's easy to prepare and conduct!
Confined Spaces: A Training Program For Employees
(160-K) - Covers the four OSHA-required role-specific areas of
Fire Safety Training Kit (43-K) - Arm your
employees with the knowledge they need to prevent and respond to fires.
Back Safety Training Kit (42-K) - Critical
training for any employee required to do any type of lifting.
Forklift Safety For Construction (226-K)
- Kellers construction-specific forklift training program will help
you meet OSHAs operator training requirements.
Personal Protective Equipment: An Assessment & Training
Program (190-K) - Get employees to take PPE seriously make
an impact on even the most reluctant PPE users.
Bucket Truck Safety Training For Operators (230-K)
- Shows your bucket truck operators where the hazards are ... and how
to avoid them.
Safety Awareness: A Commitment To Yourself (136-K)
- Looking for a training program with impact?
Slips, Trips, & Falls Training Kit (110-K)
- Give your drivers a "heads up" to the less-than-obvious hazards they
face every day.
The Electrical Standard: What You Need To Know (33-K) - Perform OSHA-required training on electrical standards without the headaches of a do-it-yourself program.
Fall Protection: A Training Program For Employees
(100-K) - CFR Part 1926, Subpart M requires employers to provide
a training program for each employee who might be exposed to fall hazards.
Hot Work Training Kit (125-K) - If hot work
is a hot issue, this kit is just what you need.
Scaffolding Training Program (106-K) - Learn how to meet OSHA's latest scaffolding requirements.
Machine Guarding: A Managment & Employee Safety Program
(88-K) - Involve your whole team and prevent some of the most
common OSHA violations (OSHA Subpart O).
Work Zone Safety For Construction and Utility Employees
(120-K) - Teach your workers how to be safe in and around work
Flagger Safety Training Kit (369-VT) -
The training that flaggers need to meet their critical safety responsibilities.
Job Safety Analysis Training Program (107-K)
- Reduce workplace hazards and learn start-to-finish guidelines for conducting
a safety analysis.
Violence In The Workplace: Audits, Training & Prevention
(10-MPV) - Workplace violence can strike in many different forms.
And at any time. Heres how can you help reduce the risk at your
Trenching And Shoring Training Program (52-K)
- Hundreds of trenching accidents occur each year ... heres a powerful
Ergonomic Assessment Training For Managers (109-K)
- Motivate your managers and supervisors to lead the way and establish
positive workplace ergonomics.
Ergonomics: What Employees Need To Know Training
Kit (289-K) - Get your employees to report musculoskeletal disorders
(MSDs) right away before their injuries get more serious.
Ergonomics Success Video Series (507-VT)
- Take control of ergonomics-related injuries and their costs.
Workplace Safety 7-Minute Solutions Videos (376-VT)
- Six quick-hitting videos that cover important safety procedures; Forklift
Inspection & Maintenance, MSDS, Spills, Lockout/Tagout, Hand Protection,
7-Minute Solutions For Construction (383-VT)
- Fall Protection, PPE, Electrial Safety, Hand and Power Tool Safety,
Back Safety, and Stairways and Ladders.
Construction Safety Orientation For Employees Training
Program (235-VT) - Safety orientation every new construction employee
Workplace Safety Orientation For Employees Training
Program (110-VT) - Start new employees off right-give them a basic
understanding of OSHA and its regulations.
HR Orientation for Employees (114-VT) -
Give your new employees a complete HR orientation ... in just 25 minutes!
Home | About | Top Products | Product Index/Search | Contact
[ Transportation Safety Books ] [ Transportation Safety Training Programs ] [ H.R., Enviornmental, and Health Safety Books ] [ H.R., Enviornmental, and Health Safety Training Programs ] [ Information Management Software ] [ Interactive Safety Training Courseware ] [ Food Safety Books ] [ Food Safety Training Programs ] [ Transporatation Links ] [ Security Seals (www.vmsproducts.net) ]
[ Driver Education ]